You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

DonTPanic

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Lumber Stone
Well, it didn't take much time before something would come up that could possibly solve the lumber level loss with the Lumber Stone.

As this is an opinion and I will respect all mature comments made on this post. I feel offering this item is indeed a met match too the past question of what to do when you lose a level while being away from the game for any particular period of time.

It will be an option both liked and disliked for various reasons. One can say likes if they are a new player wanting to get ahead of the crowd and earn more golds without the hassle of lumbering all the time. Others may feel this is an excuse to spend more money for what they lost working so hard and when the time came they were just not available to fit in the the lumbering period finding they lost a level would be upset.

For many who causally follow the dynamics and working principles of the game can gladly say "oh wow, I have a new option or update which can further my progress and standing in the game" For others they will see it as a scheme to draw them into investing money or more effort that is required to encompass the whole experience.

True the new option is a welcome convince to those who lost lumbering levels or with to gain more. It still is a bit sad that this option had to be added to the game. For long time players it feels as if they are being punished, while for the newer players it might seem like an added challenge against time. Either way, we now have the option to purchase a Lumber Stone with either Game Credits or Paypal and pay by phone methods.

The only thing that maybe really unwelcoming in the game, is the fact that when that you are able to buy or earn Game Credits you might have too spend money in order to gain the option. There may be a warning signal to any parents online even some commissions. Though I am sure the developer of the game already has dealt with this is the gambling aspect. It may not appear as such but the reality is, when one purchases Game Credits within this site and then in turn goes to the HILO chat to place bets on cards for either gains or loss, is gambling real money. Though one is not using hard currency, they are in fact exchanging their currency for another and in respect are gambling.

So this is something you should be mindful of if you have family members here or ages under the gambling laws limit. However, you should be aware all such laws apply to everyone at any time while logging onto such a site like this.

I would like to close in saying, that I do not like or dislike the option of the Lumber Stone nor feel how it was done is the best or worst of changes this game is seemingly following. However, as a perspective of customer service and understanding the people who follow me. I would give such matters a greater thought process. As for you may a the ones you value or abandon them ever worse disregard or alienate them. All in all, at the end of the day. We all have the choice to play or not play this game.

Regards

No Signature

Time Posted: July 21 2011 04:41 am EDT
Last updated: July 21 2011 08:15 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: