You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin The_Hooligan

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My time has come...
Sadly I don't have enough time to dedicated to my ADMIN duties anymore

I'm on of the oldest Staff members when it comes to time serving OGN, been in the GAME STAFF since 2009 til today.
I climbed my way up from normal player, Helper, Staff and finally Admin (i think that I would take over the game sometime but i failed hhahhaha joking).

I don't think it's fair to hold this position when I can't do what I used to in the past and its the best to pass it to someone who really deserve it.

I would like to give a big thanks to the OGN Staff, who has been working hard in the backstage to keep the game fun for everyone (Only us know how hard it is to keep the game safe from hackers, scammers and rule breakers in general who try to blow the game in every opportunity they have)

My special thanks go to Tom and Nate for trusting me and let me work in the game staff which was fun as hell. Special mentions to Nappy, Pu, Mama D, Ox, SRM, Kva, Hunger and all the other old farts that have been around forever hahaha

Don't forget that players do the community, we only keep it safe and enjoyable for everyone So please report to the Staff if you feel something is going on or its wrong so they can handle the situation.

I'll stay in the game, however not as active as I used to be kicking some major ass in the ven, i'm now Old and tired and if I drop my cane to hold my sword i'll fall on the floor hahahahahahaha But don't think I won't try, so stay waiting and i'll appear on your logs

Well, this is it, good luck to everyone, i love this game and it was a pleasure to be a GAME ADMIN.

~ Caco aka Hooligan

Time Posted: July 5 2011 09:02 am EDT
Last updated: July 12 2011 09:44 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: