You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Miss_Maggie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
I would say an "uber player" would be classified as someone who puts a lot of dedication and time in the game. Someone who plays the game as a whole very well and has a vast game knowledge of it too. Perhaps a player who was good at everything overall such as outpost, sinking, venning etc.

For example a person who spends a lot in the game can be "classified" as an UBER spender. One who spends A LOT.

So I would think an UBER player would be someone who spends a lot of time in the game, trying to better themselves in it. Someone who is weak may not be that strong and able to reach WOF, but perhaps they have a whole tonne of kills which make them "uber" in the ven.

Someone who is really good in their area of expertise can perhaps be classified as "uber".

I would think someone who is really skilled at several areas in the game by just spending time and dedication rather than money can be classified as an uber. For example, venning fast is not something you can mearly buy, but have to develop the skill for. It may just be clicking, but it takes a lot of work and practice.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 5 2011 02:30 am EDT
Last updated: July 8 2011 03:18 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: