You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quiet_Quince

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Response
I'm not really sure I know what the term uber means for everyone. Half the time I hear it said with derision or anger, the other half almost with longing.

I remember players that seemed completely unreachable two years ago, who are now killable for me.

I would also say that most of my kills were achieved before I even got close to WOF stats in anything but wisdom.

If "Uber " is a straight reading of stats, then the bar is very high indeed, with the ceiling always moving higher. In my opinion though, uber also requires game knowledge and achievement.

Please don't be offended if you feel this refers to you(the reader), however....
There are players very high on the wall of fame for agility/strength/defense, that have quite low total kills. I would say that at a minimum their game is not balanced. Beyond that, if they have worked that hard on statistics, but not made use of them in battle, they could be considered a big player, but not truely uber.

For fun, try cross referencing WOF kills with player stats.... Though there is some correlation, it isn't as direct as you would expect.

This comment ( though using cbr stats as an example) could easily translate to other areas of the game - fishing, puzzle saolving, DF, etc.

No Signature

Time Posted: July 5 2011 01:22 am EDT
Last updated: July 5 2011 07:25 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: