You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_Spiderman_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Point taken but
i am sorry for not fully to agree. my views are:

1. a clan should be able to give their members options to decide either to camp or to power level.

2. explain to the new members the advantage between both option and the disadvantages.

3. camping doesn't make u indistructable especially against spending players but will give u an edge against subby or non paying players within your level.

4. that small edge is a better odds than non at all. furthermore, as Shrooms point out, new players need to learn the basics and fundamental of the game. especially when come to getting kill every single revive.

5. new players need to understand how to protect them self from those blood thirsty killers in the ven and not getting frustrated to even win a single fight against other non spending players.

6. when all cards have been laid for them than let them choose which path to take and since they already know what is the outcome from either camping or power level.

7. never restrict them to play the game as they like but guide them accordingly.

i still say that camping is a good choice for non spenders and power level is for players who are willing to spend cash in the game.

Spidey.

Time Posted: June 22 2011 12:40 am EDT
Last updated: June 22 2011 12:48 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: