You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quiet_Quince

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Tough luck and weather the storm....
Couple things:

1. i think the intent of the original post is quite good.

2. I think it is a shame that the post has been highjacked into a storm of negativity...

3.... Camping vs. leveling:

Please look at my losses before you say I don't know about being killed.... I leveled up, ignored my losses and enjoyed the game.

In my opinion, high number of losses is meaningless. I just killed a few more than killed me..... For example - You have 1/7th my losses, but I have a higher win %, and roughly 30 times your total. That is because I actively play the game and let the chips fall where they may.

If we all consider losses the end of the world, most players (myself included) will run home to mommy within the first year. If we focus on the fun, use autosweep to protect our gold, and kill someone else, the game remains just that - a game, and a fun one at that.

proper clan support and advice is critical, but so is actively exploring and enjoying the game. It took me a while to find a good clan, but the reason I am still here is that i had fun playing ( despite getting killed a lot). In fact - when I joined my current clan, my win % was only 55%. Their advice helped me improve that, but enjoyment of the game came first.

No Signature

Time Posted: June 20 2011 10:33 pm EDT
Last updated: June 20 2011 11:25 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: