You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Eddie_the_Kid

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Well...
I have no issue with the sale for BAP really. I have a fair bit on my warship, so no point in suggesting otherwise lol. However, it is very important to note that it was the original sale of bap that allowed for the development of the other features like crows nests and cpr that now exist.

However, that being said, there needs to be a way to earn BAP, if even a slowish one, within the game that is a more viable choice then the current system. Even before being allowed to attack only once a revive, leveling boats slows down significantly around level 20+. Since being able to attack only once a revive is however a requirement for cpr to remain fair, leveling and earning BAP now is considerably more difficult and less fair to those that wish to compete.

It is my opinion that the best way around this would be an npc system of some sort that can be fought continuously for exp to level. the sea monsters could also be made attackable like the zhandra was with the person that finally kills one getting a massive chunk of exp. There are lots of different opportunities for an npc element to be introduced that while not completely leveling the playing field, would work greatly towards leveling the playing field. This would also increase activity in the area since people starting from scratch can work faster, which means there will be more active boats for cpr... but there should also be an age limit like in the ven to give newbies a bit of a buffer here... say 8 days from the purchase of their first licence or something similar.

Since such a change would cause a shift in cpr where people would use less saphs and sink more as activity increases, there would be a loss to the game to do this however. The increased activity would of course see more interest generated in things like the crows nest and such, but in addition to this i would suggest some kind of additional monthly contest that requires an entrance fee, payable in either GC or gold. It could be something similar to Legend's GD suggestions for the WC but for boats, or something more complicated... to be honest this idea isnt very thought out, but I will work on it, and of course take suggestions?

Time Posted: May 19 2011 11:46 am EDT
Last updated: May 20 2011 03:46 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: