You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

_THE_Legend_

[+1] [-1]

Subject: response
i agree with you , and i want to suggest a solution,

1st i think the WC should be allowed to use parting, beef stew and such, WC is a player and should not be limited just because he is WC. he may want to test some skills, or spend huge amount of gold or such, he should be able to have piece of mind or not get attacks when he is asleep

2nd, people also should have right to challenge WC, but it is like heavy weight boxing champion, if you want to challenge him you need to do it in a ring, not just jump on him when he gets out of his house, also the challenger should have some requirement

my suggestion is WC will be challenge-able in some place like great arena , he can accept the challenge when he is ready withing 72 hours ( it also stop the problem of long vacations of WC )if he refuse automatically new player get WC title,
and for the requirement i think it should be a fee , something big enough that not all newbies try click challenge button, like 50 mil, it can be split between house and WC ( it is just a number and splitting can be decide by developers, it may all go to house or WC , i dont know)

it need developers do some programming, give WC a normal way of playing and also people can challenge him ( even i wonder many even tries if there is fee)

also it can have some side effects like betting so player can bet on who will win and log will be public for all to see
or even some restriction on some skills if both sides accept, for example if ceres challenge ziggy , ziggy may accept to try without skill if he get paid 300 mil , or such ( with the log visible to all it wont be cheated easily )

again it is just a suggestion i think it works and names and numbers are just examples

Time Posted: May 19 2011 02:52 am EDT
Last updated: May 28 2011 02:40 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: