You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Concepts that a Warrior must know
"Important concepts to know For every warrior"

" Cowardice: lack of courage to face danger, difficulty, opposition, chalenge, pain, etc.

Courage: the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear; bravery.

Champion:

1. a person who has defeated all opponents in a competition or series of competitions, so as to hold first place: the heavyweight boxing champion.

2. a person who fights for or defends any person or cause: a champion of the oppressed.

3. a fighter or warrior.

Questions?

A champion that must hide himself from his chalengers to keep his "belt"deserve to be a champion at all?

Is a champion that run away from his oponents a good example as a Vet warrior for the rokies?

Is a man, that hide from others to keep a title that mean respect and recognition, wordy of any respect of recognition?

while you figuer out those question i will be training to get nost down, in my opinion, he is still the WC, and if I wanna be a true champion in DW one day... if i hold that cup some day, must be because i realy deserve it, and not cuz i must hide it so i dont lose it. Other whay is just a filthy cup that will stain my name.

My last post was considered to agresive thats the reason why it got deleted by a staff member and good friend, that is not linked to this discution.

Time Posted: May 18 2011 08:02 pm EDT
Last updated: May 18 2011 09:19 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: