You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

RavenKnight

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Farewell...
Some of you who know me well may know that my laptop is temperamental, which plays havoc with my WoW and DW lives.

Well, today, it's finally really screwed itself, and there's not a lot I can do to fix it without some major repairs, which I will be unable to effect until I finish university (at least, if not further into the future). I have my two BIG final exams coming up, so I have decided to give Raven a nice vacation until I've moved home from University. By the time you read this, I'll already have put Raven on a full months vacay (to save the subby I just bought, if nothing else.)

I apologise for any lack of humour in NGD this may cause, and for my laxity over the past few weeks - RL and laptop based issues were too many to count. Obviously, the Random Picture Contest is hereby suspended until I get back.

Oh, and whilst I'm gone, whoever farmed 200+ positive karma from me, I get the message. You don't like me, whatever, I don't care about that. I don't care if I come back and my karma is still at +149, or even lower, instead of +350. Because ultimately, the karma system for me no longer represents good or bad posts, it's a 'rate your buddies' system. Sure, it took me a long time to get to 350, and I'm a bit bummed it's gone down, but there are far more important things for me to worry about.

And so, fellow players, spammers and just plain weirdo's, I must bid you adieu. This is not goodbye, but a farewell.

See you all soon.

Raven.

Time Posted: May 16 2011 04:37 pm EDT
Last updated: June 16 2011 11:23 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: