You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Bad News and Good News
Some of you may remember him, Noicy Little Warrior:

I have some bad News, He wont fly again, his wing was broken in 2 peaces and there was no way to fix it. He also got an ugly scar in the head, posibly made by some cat..or my schnauzer when try to eat him that day i got him out of her mouth.

But good news, He is alive and noicy as ever. Also he is training to beat the record of miles traveled by a bird on foot. Also is going for the jumping and climbing gold medals. I let him go out of the cage and walk all over the house,is a good bird, he never does dodos out of his cage, well almost ever. Noicy Little Warrior is a long name for a bird but it fits him perfectly.

This is one of him having his breack fast, he looks to the cam and throw his "Me so sexy" look for the fans.

Who needs the open wild freedom full of danger and scary cats if you can retire to a nice condo inside a condo in the suburbs..

And if i get nostalgic about the green and stuff my mate Edulahin take me out every day to take sun baths and see some plants....then i start to make some noice when i see the cat of the neibor aproching walking over the wall...

Damm ninja cat i hope you felt and the Doggs Eat you like they trayed to do with me... YO EDU..!!! The freaking Cat is Here Again!!! YOO!!! Son of a B*** he must be playing DW AGAIN!! ME SO SCREWED

Ah WTF, from the safety of my Steel Condo is like swiming with Sharks....Jumm Swiming, that will be my next chalenge.

Moral of Noicy Little Warrior Story..No mater if you are all beat up, with brokend wings and dead tired, while 3 dogs are going to freaking tear you apart...KEEP FIGHTING, NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!!! Bite, Pike, Scream but do some thing.. May be some one can hear you and help you out and you can end up having a pretty good life after all.

May be he cant fly, But how many birds know the inside of a Schnauzer mouth and live to tell?

Time Posted: May 12 2011 04:02 pm EDT
Last updated: June 12 2011 08:14 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: