You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Happy Mothers Day

All of you mothers and specialy all the ones i know in DW are great ones. (exeptions exist but please today is not about it)

I made this poem, thinking in my mother, but i think its really aout all of you also.. so this is my gift to all of you..

In this day, when every son seems to remember that you are the most important person in his life and you will always be, I want to make you feel special, like you really are.

Was your pain the one that make saw the light, even if i was causing you pain you just want me to be good and alive. There is not more great prove of the love of a mother than the birth. Mother Thanks you for that.

By god this task was giving to you, only you can do it right, you have make me grow as a man, you have teach me how to respect, you have clean my tears and cure my scratches, and then you teach me that pain is just a part of the life, and we need to grow stronger and move on. Mother thank you for that.

You work as hard as the honey bee; your busy always even in house,
You clean, you wash, you put the table, with delicious food that you made for us...and every one thanks God for the provision.. But Mother, Thank you for that.

We sons...are not that good, we forget to obedience that we should pay, we ignore the love you bring to us, we don’t give you the attention that you deserve... some times we don’t even show love back... Mother sorry for that.

I will always need you, and you know why, even if I don’t seem to know. I will always miss you when you’re gone, and we will sorry for the bad we have done. And then will be late to let you know...

That we love you mother, that we were fools, that there is no woman as special like you,

That you are our queen, adviser and goddess,

That we do love you every day, even if we don say, if we don’t seem to care, but you are so great that you already know that. And Mother…
Thank you for that.

Happy mothers day...that should be every day.

Edulahin.

PD> This poem is intelectual propethy of Edulahin..any atemt to copy with comertial intentions is punishable by law.... But if you are a bad son that forgot the mothers day and wanna coppy to make a post card for your mom or granma..or the mother in law ...or any mother you know...you can have it.. Best regards Edu.

Time Posted: May 8 2011 03:15 pm EDT
Last updated: May 8 2011 03:31 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: