You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

sorrow_knigt

[+1] [-1]

Subject: my musical
this is the first time that i share smething of my art.
this is a fragment of my play of theatre

The kid enter in a opera house, is cold, and he is really scared, sudenly a man apperas behind him

Phantom of the opera: ¿Who are you? ¿what are you doing here?

Kid: im sorry, im just a kid, i dont know how i came here

Phantom of the opera:so, you are a kid, ¿what are you looking in my world?

Kid: I want to find a answer to my question

Phantom of the opera: ¿what question?

Kid:I want to know if the love exist in anothers world

Phantom of the opera:¿LOVE? ¿ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LOVE? my little boy, tell me the wordl that ou visit

KID: well... "i see alice in wonderland"

Phantom of the opera: A very nice world, the queen is such a "good girl" and the cat, a very sweet wraith of a dead cat

Kid: ¿And pocahontas?

Phantom of the opera: A forbidden love

Kid: ¿or a true love, more powerfull that the color of the skin?

Phantom of the opera:And what about Dracula? a vampire who kill for blood

Kid:He lived with Mina, they are in love

Phantom of the opera:you live in your pink world, all full of happines. but i, i know a life that only see the pain and the loneliness
the pain to be alone, for the unique reason of a ugly face... hidden behind a mask. a very smart man, with a very big heart, all the world could live in his heart, but he complies with a basement of a house
but, somebody love me?somebody take care of me? no my young friend, in my history there is no love

Kid: but, what about Christine?

Phantom of the opera: i know here one day in her bedroom, she was sad of her self, cuz she cant sing, her father tell her that one day the "Angel of the Music" will theach her to sing, so i speak to her in the shadows
so i, "The Angel of Music"i teach her to sing in the darkness of the night, and every night i love her more, and more...
one day i decided to kidnap her, when she see me she ask me "why do you wear that mask" and she take it of my face....
her scream, i still remember it. she dont love me, im not a angel, im nothing....
that night i I gave her freedom, that night i wait to in my darknees withouth sun... here in my dark grave i wait for a death that never come...

Kid:That was love

Phantom of the opera:She only hurt me

Kid: but you love her, you know the love

Phantom of the opera: but im alone, i almost forgot the sun, the fresh air... im not happy, there is sorrow in my heart

Kid:it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved?

Phantom of the opera: Maybe there is a dawn in my storm...

thanks for reading

No Signature

Time Posted: April 24 2011 07:41 pm EDT
Last updated: April 25 2011 05:03 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: