You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

GiantHamstaMan

[+1] [-1]

Subject: PR Rep
Something that really irritates me is the lack of any solid PR. By this I feel that having someone that holds no bias in the game that is responsible for letting the DW community be aware of upcoming changes or planned changes.

I also think it would not only be very helpful but also very useful is to implement a type of RSS feed at the main world menu. This would be used to inform gamers of Poker Tourneys, HiLo live and or any other contest that may be occurring when they log in or busy in the game elsewhere.

It has been said before. Not all of us want to constantly visit the chat for various reasons *same goes for forums*. So having an RSS type of informative system will allow us who are not willing to jump around trying to guess whats going on in the DW world.

I must stress the lack of clear informative information. You as the developer can not possibly handle all forms of communication, thus you should find someone whom can communicate in your favor. You would be doing both your self and the community a great service.

No Signature

Time Posted: April 18 2011 12:44 pm EDT
Last updated: April 18 2011 12:44 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: