You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Quiet_Quince

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Medals and Town Titles
Let me start by saying that the new 7 day rest period when leaving a clan is a step in the right direction for keeping the game dynamic and spreading town title benefits wider.

I would like to suggest two additional changes:

1. Titles reset at the end of each month.
Reasons:
a. This will keep clans active earning medals to take the title again the following month.
b. This will allow smaller clans to take the title at the beginning of the month without risk of upsetting a bigger clan by stealing a title. (I suspect most smaller clans would think a long time before stealing a title from Fun House, Farmers, Garuda etc. {and my apologies if i omitted your clans name here})
c. Clans will get a chance to take a city towards the end of the month and hold it a little longer as most wouldn't take it for the last day only to have it reset.
d. It will help prevent clans from stockpiling medals when no one takes the town title from them before the end of the month. Stockpiling will eventually become disproportionate as it is often the same clans that take the top 3-4 slots. Clans should derive benefit from taking more medals, but it should be kept in check so that more can participate and the game remains dynamic.

2. Town title extension to 72 hours.
Reasons:
a. This will help make taking a town title more valuable - most serfs can be set twice if it is a full 72 hours. Helios lumber benefits go up etc.
b. Again i expect that this will benefit small to mid-level clans that want to get the benefits, but can't expend many medals. For example, if a clan has 10 medals, taking helios for 24 hours is a small benefit... especially if they risk a war with those they took it from.

I think these two changes would increase medal use, make the game more dynamic, and benefit mid-level clans.

Thanks and Regards,
Quiet Quince

No Signature

Time Posted: April 8 2011 09:16 am EDT
Last updated: April 18 2011 02:59 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: