You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

KitanaPuppyNike

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Dark-warriors Mobile phone app idea
i belvie that dark-warriors should become a mobil phone app, suhc as ipod/phone app, android app, etc etc. i find it hard to play dark-warriros on my phones itnernet, the buttons are usaly hard to get right when i tap them and i than end up miss tap(click)ing the link and choose another link, ik that i can zoom on the page, but that gets tedious and i can only zoom so much. this would also probobly make dw a little more active, as people would see the app in the "games" section, this could serve up to 3 pourposes, advertising in app for extra bucks (able to toggle on/off if you are a subby or ultra subby), help getting the word about the game out and about, and letting people access dw when they cannot on a labtop or computer. i belive that ,of course, it should be the same accounts as online, and as close to realtime as possiable, it should also be free (so people are not discouraged if they cannot buy apps because of parents[<--like me ] or just cannot offord it) and the app should be equally updated for all the different markets, e.g. a new demon speciman is added online, a week or so later it is added onto the ipod/phone market, a month later it is added onto the android market. that would cause the ratings to go down, so i think a update for the mobile apps should be released when it is able to be released for all of the markets the app is on, but it is best to release it online to get quicker feedback. Also a few things that should stay on the app should be the ven, rubin, 'my clan' link, bank, markets(plats helix sapps elements and ores), df/f/mf, lumbermill, training facility, action house, hcc,scc,ecc,occ undergroudn gym, mining, outpost, seafearing, and most deffinatly, trading, newbie, and local chat, and last but one of the most importaint, the message boards(forums).

i hope you take this into considderation, tom, nate and the rest of the developing team of OGN that focuses on DW

the hyper, annoying, odd but creative,
KPN / nikehs60

Time Posted: April 6 2011 10:16 pm EDT
Last updated: April 7 2011 06:52 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: