You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

GiantHamstaMan

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Suggestions and Thoughts
When the contest of weapon design came about, I first thought that those weapons would eventually be in the weapon shops for our choosing. I was sad to find they would only be available in packages. So I would have liked to seen them in the weapon shop as the ones currently available are a bit dull and or up their stats at least to the ones that are there.

I am content with the armor damage since I have figured out the dynamics in which one can lessen the negatives, but I suggested before that maybe you could add a stat option like you have with immunity to improve the chances of armor taking less damage.

Now with the option of city fights and previous options for higher lvl players to use the various forests such as the Mystic Forest. I think at least for all players should have the option to exclude themselves from being attacked in the Ven. So to say that if someone wishes to Ven it could be held as a separate option like the forests.

Again, the story scripts in the Dark Forest become dull over time. There was yet another time when people were asked to give suggestions on new scripts, but I have not seen a whole lot of difference. I would like to see more story when being in there.

Something that really bothers me in this game vs other games and just in general, is the lack of description or communication about either new add ons to the game or how they may affect the players gaming.

Also the inclusion of being able to sell any of our items such as beef stews and bitter leaves. It seems a waste to have them when you do not need them and someone else would be better able to use them.

No Signature

Time Posted: April 1 2011 01:21 am EDT
Last updated: April 1 2011 02:16 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: