You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: as a noob 1030days ago
i join DW then joined a few dead clans that just let anyone in. then i found the Knights of the Rose. were i got into it with the training officer who is now named Onion. not sure if he felt sorry for me or saw something in me ANGUSD{ has i was going through some very tough times in real life} took me under his wing and showed me the basics of DW. soon after the traitor saints broke a treaty of truce with KofR.

like a real noob i when out after the traitor saints. without thought and like a total noob, i swore i would avenge my clan and kill the saints for their treachery.

that is when DEATHBRINGER the first player ever to get 1 million kills found me. he shared my dislike for wildsaint and the traitor saints. he taught me the ven, then each and every part of the game. he gave me the tools to be a killer and was always there for any question i could think of or idea i could come up with to make a better strategy for the game. we would talk for hours about game strategy.then i set my aim on the death of saints, as we all know the only good saint is a dead saint and my goal of killing the player that told me he would and i quote" end my dark warrior existence", it was on like donkey kong!!!! my first 30000 kills were of traitor saints, each day i would farm the saints that i could kill and try to kill the ones i could not. every few days there would be another saint i could kill. soon the list grew until there was only one left my NEMESIS wildsaint, the player that told me he would end my DW life.

after a bit ol deathy as we called him e mailed me and said i want you to join TKOTM. that is when i met King and started to ven outside of killing saints. after a while and a few cbr victories King offered me a post. in time i was promoted to Co and i recruited top people that i thought were top officers to join me in rebuilding TKOTM. that is when i hooked up with SCAB and he taught me EVERYTHING i did not know about DW. soon after i killed for the first time my Nemesis wildsaint. he has yet to kill me again i must add!!!! scab showed me alot but the best thing he gave me was my greatest experiences of my best days in DW. the time working with scab i had the most fun, meet and grew a great clan and killed wildsaint.

sadly, those fun times would end and i would then roam dw to find Farmers. which they all mentor me in the new stuff keeping my up with updates and new stuff. they always answer my stupid question and even when i question their battle plans and strategies, which i always do. they put up with me even know i bounce around doing other things and helping other clans and people. they help me even when it means they have to fight and argue to make me take their help.

this is the list of my mentors and note worthy DW existence and to think i am still waiting for wildsaint to end it!!!!!

1. SirBalain stands with his arms raised and prays on the souls of the undead spirits and touches Wildsaint on the forehead. The attack missed!
2. Wildsaint blends with the air and becomes a black fog. SirBalain inhales the thick mist and is struck by fate! 449, 585, 499, 462, 466, 477 damage inflicted!
SirBalain was injected with a poison venom! [8076 left]
3. SirBalain blends with the air and becomes a black fog. Wildsaint inhales the thick mist and is struck by fate! 2968, 2968, 3122, 3638, 2878, 3571 damage inflicted! SirBalain inhaled some black wind. Opponents Agility was decreased by 2598, your agility was boosted by 1299! [DEAD]

SirBalain is the winner!

and i will be waiting for a long ass time for that to happen!!!!!!

No Signature

Time Posted: March 22 2011 07:55 pm EDT
Last updated: March 24 2011 04:11 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: