You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Elodin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: in no order
and not necessarily mentors or idols, more people I have an admiration for, and have learnt a little something from

mcrmoe [88132]
Who provided a clan template (in w2) and gathered a great bunch of people who venned without peer. Avalon Avengers showed me how to set up fantastic training programmes, how to set great clan forums and how, with like minded people, venning could be methodically successful.

Denominator [20160]
Before elements, before being able to buy high powered level 1 armour and AP, Denominator built one of the absolute best venning characters there was, through judicial placement of earnt AP, and great use of skills. He was the benchmark.

Seshomaru (the Vexor Lord)
I started playing this game without asking or seeking help, or joining a clan (until i was level 40). Sesh started to mail me, check where i was putting AP, advise me on what skill set up I should try, where best to invest AP. A true game great.

angusd [176007]
A more intelligent game player I have yet to meet. angus was a Knight of the Rose through and through, and always looked out for the best interests of the Knights. He was never afraid to call it as he saw it, which many other saw as controversial , especially when it challenged the direction the developers were taking this game, or their motives.

Elite Nemesis [107682]
Knew the true key to this game (no not the size of a wallet), before you could buy your strength/agility etc, and utalised it to become one of the best.

Raistilin [117073]
Worked serfs, class change and energy to the best advantage. He was hated and feared for his ability to clear the ven, and a Knight of the Rose

No Signature

Time Posted: March 22 2011 06:53 pm EDT
Last updated: March 22 2011 06:56 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: