You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Eddie_the_Kid

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Like you,
I also got my real start after a couple of weeks playing when, also like you, it was good ol' St. Vig that picked me up. This was back durring the time of 3 mil subbies, but 3 mil was a decent chunck of gold. It was Vig that helped me get my first subby this way and helped me learn many of the basics.

After being in TNT for a little while, I ended up branching off with Elia. We had joined around the same time, and we helped each other learn many aspects of the game while we matured. Later, a similar co-development occured between the two of us as we moved up through the ranks of the great hall and learned to be helpers, staff, and admin together, often getting help from one another.

After Black Guard (the clan Elia and I ran) ended up merging to some degree with Evil Empire, it was Death Bringer that tought me both how to ven, and how to steal and along with Begone and Sir Lee, guided me through my first few CBRs.

After Evil and before farmers was my time helping to run TKOTM with Sir Balain, who I would have to mention here much for the same reasons as Elia. We worked together so long that we learned from each other and where able to improve upon each others ideas.

By the time I left TKOTM and joined Farmers until present I have been more or less fully developed other then the new tricks picked up here and there by myself or colaboratively in areas like outposts, Seafare, etc.

But through-out all of this, there was one player that has helped me more then any other and that I have learned so much from. She was actually the second person in all of DW that I spoke to, and at different times where in the same family and/or clan with. I of course mean Shrooms

So, the main teachers have been, St. Vig, Elia, Death Bringer, Sir Balain, and Shrooms. Many untold thank yous to these 5 players and all the others that have in some way helped me to develop into my current character.

Honroable Mention: Everyone has them, and if they dont they should get one. They are the test subjects, the rivals, the hated enemies, or the ones that seem to live in your logs. These are the ones that really push you to go out and even learn from others in the first place. In the past I have had many of these that I would continuously test myself until ready to raise the bar a little higher, people that used to farm the bejebus out of me like Hooli, squizzy, Begone, Death Bringer, and Pu to only name a few and those that like to keep you on your toes like Golden and Butcher.

Time Posted: March 21 2011 08:56 pm EDT
Last updated: March 22 2011 06:26 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: