You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Tyber_Zann

[+1] [-1]

Subject: HiLo Live's Ups and Downs
Since the HiLo Live card game appeared so many months ago, earning and losing money has become much more interesting - and fun. Many have become insanely rich, while others suffer devastating losses.

So many times have I heard of players throwing money into the jackpot in the hopes of winning it back (plus extra). A billion gold can disappear in a matter of minutes, while on the other end of the scale people are making money at a phenomenal rate. The most recent winner, Shadow_Angel, received possibly the largest payout so far - at 5bil gold!! In one bet!!

I myself have made good profit from this game. In my 3 months here in w1, 2 of which the HiLo was active, I've earned - on my own steam - an Omenas Spear (Power +375, Agility +250) and a Thor's Armour (Power +400, Defence +400). I look forward to seeing what the future holds. Who knows - with enough luck, I may become one of the lucky jackpot winners.

And what about all of you? How have you fared with this newfound gambling bonanza? Have you, too, had your game life changed for the better, or have you been thrown down in the slums, and remember how it once felt to see your bank with nothing but spiderwebs?

Time Posted: March 20 2011 11:11 pm EDT
Last updated: March 20 2011 11:11 pm EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: