You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SaintHood

[+1] [-1]

Subject: How to beat the new Slot Machine
I have played slot machines in RL many times, and contrary to what many of you might think, there is a strategy to beat them, or at the very least, to avoid losing a lot of money in them. This is how I play the DW slot machine.I always play 8 lines all the time. I start out with 1000 gold, and I stay with that until I win something, whatever it might be. When I win I go to 2000 gold. If I win again to 3000 gold (sometimes 4000 if I feel lucky). I will keep increasing my bet until I stop winning. Obviously if I get to 10000 I have to stay there because that is the maximum. As soon as I lose, I will drop right back down to 1000 gold again and start from there and keep playing the same strategy over and over again. The theory behind this strategy is that all slot machines work in cycles. They have a take cycle and a payout cycle. What you want to do is during the take cycle, you want to be betting low amounts so you don't lose much. During the payout cycle, you want to be betting higher amounts so you can recover the money you lost during the take cycle, and hopefully even come out a winner. I used this strategy in the DW slot machine yesterday. Although I lost about 2 million gold, I was able to keep playing long enough in order to get a couple of game credits which I think is a fair tradeoff. I have also tried this strategy many times on real slot machines and it does work well. I have won many jackpots doing this. Obviuosly I do lose also, but the losses are usually trivial. The main drawback to a system like this is that sometimes you have to play for a long time in order to catch a decent pay cycle. Try it and see if it works for you.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 20 2011 04:29 pm EDT
Last updated: March 21 2011 03:28 am EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: