You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Maggie_Mango

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Which Update Do you Like the Most and Why?
Recent Updates:
OCC
Serfs
Demons/Demon Eggs
Disease/Immunity
New Westland

For me personally I enjoy burning ores at the OCC, building up my vital stats and what not. But I could do without the platinum and luck and of course those unsuccessful charms! But now Im having second thoughts about it due to the MAJOR (in my opinion, even though its only minor) change that has occurred. But I won't spoil it for you guys, lets see if you notice Don't worry, it's not terrible, for some or more it may actually be great! But not that great for me. On another note, I have been shown this change may have a good side to it too, if I ever do another big OCC trip, I'll show you guys the results! Unfortunately I have a great addiction to the OCC which at this rate, I may not be able to feed much longer, due to inflation XD.

I am also loving the new Serf update! It's great for small energy users such as myself and many others and benefits us greatly! Maybe now I won't mind going to see that wretch cloaked guy that is always offering me a green and yellow potion. This is one of my favourite updates so far, although for those high energy users who have spent tonnes of $$ to boost their energy, I think they should get some sapphire discount for something since they have spent a lot of time working towards these humungous amounts of energy. But hey, thats just my opinion.

Now onto Demons and Demons Eggs ... it's not something I like nor dislike. It doesn't really effect me much anymore (since of the depletion or plats). But when it first came out, boy was it FANTASTIC! I was loving the large piles of plats I was getting which poured into my pocket (After that I had to get another pocket)! I think I had stolen around 200k - 300k plats before everyone started plat stealing too ... I do miss swimming in plats tho ...

Where am I up to again? Ah yes, Disease/Immunity. This is one of the updates I DISLIKE the most. Why? Well because I think it's pretty much pointless. Need I say more?

Ah, and of course, the NEW WESTLAND! A place where the Westland Cup lives and the most stylish place to be!
There are now towns with assorted links which you can visit with just a click. I love the new hover bar feature telling you what is in each town. It's like your own personal map! And town marauders along with the other town NPCs are challenging, yes, but it feels awesome when you win a tough battle! The New Westland is personally my favourite page as I can easily get to the forums, invaded towns, see what is new to buy, and read the blogs! Just click the little [Read Full Post] button and it will whiz you to the great blogs written by yours truly and other amazing writers!

Let's hear what you think of these updates (whether its a short or long post), and unlike me, you don't have to write about ALL of them, maybe just one or two, let's see if you like the updates or not.

No Signature

Time Posted: March 18 2011 06:56 pm EDT
Last updated: March 20 2011 04:40 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: