You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Anathema

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My addiction...
Has been very hard on my family. I lost 250 gold when I bet on black in hi lo, the next card was red.

I was sure I could make back that 250 gold. With another bet on black, my spirits were high. I was confident that a black would show.

Another red.

I did not know how I could face Eddie with these losses. Little Blackie, and Zeltria... My angry noob, elmuchacho. I let them all down. Keely would want some cheese, how could I tell her there would be no cheese for her today?

No candy for Blackie, no chocolate cake for Zel, no bag of.. herbs for Eddie.

The mistake I made, I continued. My bets became as high as 10,000 gold! A desperate attempted to make the gold I had lost back, to rectify my mistake. To break even.

I lost it all. Of course, I stopped. I had to. A black showed, the very next card. The card after I had managed to get a hold of myself and not put a mortgage on my dwelling, and that only made it worse.

If only I had, I would have won that gold back. I know this is wrong, this attitude.

I've become a monster, and I admit that I need help. To save me from this addiction, to save my family and myself from ruin.

I'm Anathema, and I have a gambling problem.

Time Posted: March 10 2011 07:05 am EST
Last updated: March 10 2011 07:12 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: