You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

bbing

[+1] [-1]

Subject: awh man :)
49 days too old.......

but if i were eligible ...these would be my answers

>>i came across dark-warriors ad on the net and decided to try it out...i was bored of the previous online game i had been playing and annoyed that it didn't have any social interaction involved

>>i usually log in once a day
[ Game visits: 220 (1.58 visit/day) ]... since i can stay for a 7hour straight....and sometimes twice if i can wrestle the laptop away from my sister ....
apart from doing the essentials (fishing, lumbering, mining, training etc.)...i also log in to post and browse through the forums (which i find really interesting), check markets and, occasionally, hunt for plats in the dark forest.......
in a more succinct way to put.....i log in for the same reason i joined DW and still continue with it....... to have some good ole' fun ^_^

>>hmm....*after careful deliberation*..i would say my fave part would be the outposts =))...i feel it is a place where everyone can compete fairly, and where...thanks to the recent food market update...you can strike on them shiny gold >_<

>>the parts i don't really like are those areas where newbies are competing in the same field with the stronger ones..a pretty general answer, but everything that comes under it:..venning, seafaring....i especially am annoyed that a level cap exists which can be bypassed by using elements....
other than that..i don't have any probs.....i enjoy playing this game a lot and i will continue to do so in the near foreseeable future

No Signature

Time Posted: February 21 2011 09:03 am EST
Last updated: February 22 2011 05:26 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: