You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

direct60

[+1] [-1]

Subject: 1...Reply
answer for ur questions..

1..I am bored with doing several social networking site,So I wanted some change and I was searching for online games,1st of all I played for chess site,but it was not good as many player quit the game when they tensed to loose the games,so I finally joined 2 online game site..and finally continued in DW.

2..I use to log in 4 times..Once in morning to warm up myself with several face of friends here,2ndly at the time of Lunch Break for saying hi to my beloved friends,3rdly after returning from office to avoid daily tension from office work,4thly at night before I sleep,to kill a lot...Basically I am alone and feeling committed with the game.

3..Obviously in trade because in this case we got different human from different country,in this way sometime I got some good friend from different part of world.loss or profit is not a matter for me..Friendship and locality is main way..

4..From my heart I must say that the chatting part,because in here I dont get access of the chat room as per slow net connection and it takes time to load(time is money)..As chatting part is not good enough..

Time Posted: February 20 2011 09:34 am EST
Last updated: February 20 2011 09:57 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: