You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Anathema

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Results:
Well, there was a lot more responses to my post than I thought I'd get.

Judging is difficult, saying this, I stuck with "creativity" for a firm guideline when it came to my decisions.

Hunger, Hunger, Hunger. Your entry was just too awesome to place for a prize, it would have been unfair to others.

and

Darggie, Darggie, Darggie. You know you'd just give your prize to me, and so I cannot place you either. XD

As for the others. A lot of entries were very sweet, it was not as expected, but great to see.

and a few were sad.

Tyber's entry, of course, was just disturbing. You lost me at the hug, Tyber. D;

Two entries were very similar, so I decided I cannot place either.

and now.. I guess I should tell you all who I decided wins this little competition.

The winner of the competition, and the Staff of Zane, is Fahleen. His post was funny, original, and creative. Although the ending freaked me out, it was what I was looking for.

As for the elements, they were an additional prize but I decided to hand those out anyway, just not all to one person.

One goes to Knuckle, Draculos, Elodin, Myst and Diablo.

Each of your posts had something I did not wish to ignore, and so I give you all that little element to show for it.

Raven's getting the 15 mill for his pictures, and bd_zahid84 gets the sapphire.

As a consolation for the rest of you all who entered, you're getting a lil plat gift.

Thank you all for entering, I hope that you all enjoyed the competition.

and happy valentines day. Even though it is just ending now. XD

Time Posted: February 15 2011 02:13 am EST
Last updated: February 17 2011 12:49 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: