You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

St_Vigeouse

[+1] [-1]

Subject: catch 22
for 1 some of you guys have to quit bringing up Money factors. Its part of the game and everyone's right to pay as much money as they want.Just like the ones who don't want to. as for them going to one clan. well 2 factors.1 they are already friends amongst buyers. and 2 they all want to be together because they feel like they have something in common with each other and can help each other in one clan as a family.Nothing wrong with that.
As for the point system.....If it was only made to bring in noobies it put a whole lot of pressure on them to ven more or go to the sea to get slaughtered. Unfortunately if you take this point system away you will see the clans that did recruit to gain the % will kick them out. So i suggest to those owner to give the respect as owner to explain why they don't need them anymore.
Im more in favor of the old point system. But if the idea is to recruit new members then why not just increase the win points?......like 10 for a win and 1 for a loss that way the vennners can gain points and the owners can still recruit new members knowing for one true venner = 10 new members.
You tried the exp points and people complain......you tried the %...and people complain...I feel bad for you...Im always active finding new players and spoken of this scenario many times of why new players don't stay.....They need to feel welcomed and accepted and trust me its getting harder to sell the idea to play stay and pay so why not try this idea out...
Instead of not being attacked for 7 days bump it up to 30 days....You already have us unable to attack under level 30....but we have our elements to go under anyways.......so its like a free month for owners to get the know the new player. its a win win

You wanted input....I hope it helps
What do you players think of this idea?

Time Posted: January 30 2011 01:56 pm EST
Last updated: February 6 2011 11:36 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: