You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Clan Poaching...
It has come to my attention that a number of our members have received invites from other clans, while this may be acceptable to some, it is not acceptable to me. I wouldn't mind so much if they were genuine, but we all know they're not.
The only reason you want to poach our clan is because it is full of active members...members it has taken time & care to cultivate...and you think you can just come along and steal them for the CBR? And what happens if this new system is not implemented? Do you intend to keep them, or throw them out after their usefulness has expired?

As you will all have realized, you have all been knocked back, they see through your underhand tactics as easily as I do. The main philosophy of our clan is family, loyalty, respect & care, it will take more than the prospect of winning a CBR to buy any of us off...and if it does, you've just helped us get rid of an unwanted element, you would be welcome to them.

Note, this does not include any clan or member who has approached me or Co-Owner personally, or any of my members who are helping out legitimately.

Thank you.

Karma Jack, Owner, Final Fantasy.

I don't know what other people think of this, is it generally acceptable to send invites to other clans' members & officers under normal circumstances? I don't think it is under the present (CBR) circumstances.
I've never even considered it, because it just feels wrong. Maybe my morals are all screwed up.

Time Posted: January 7 2011 09:06 pm EST
Last updated: January 10 2011 04:35 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: