You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

FireSky

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I understand that
You want to encourage clans to accept new players. But, clans have their own personalities and just gobbling up newbies to get kill points is not in the best interest of DW or the clans.

Ex: Clan A offers any < 8 day player 1mil gold to join but they must log in every day to get it. So, say in 1 day, the clan recruits 50 new members. The clan has 10 original members who log in daily. Let's say the only venner is the owner but he is fairly good and can kill 3k/hr.
So we have 60 pts x 3000 kills = 180,000 pts /hr. That's a good total. But, what if they are all venners, which isn't hard to imagine, since we have clans that fit that example, they would get 1.8mil/hr.
The poor, stupid clans that are friends and don't want an influx of newbies are screwed. So clan B has 20 members and isn't letting management make them recruit. They are all 3k killers and were a force in CBR. So, now we have 20 x 3k = 60,000 pts/hr. Great in our present world but sucks in Jan CBR. Then this clan, who had RM players to get good enough to at least have 3k kills/ hr and could compete in the CBR decide that spending RM isn't worth it.

This is getting too long. I just hope someone in power can follow it.
Yes, I know these are possible extremes but not that far fetched.

Time Posted: January 2 2011 03:50 am EST
Last updated: January 2 2011 03:50 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: