You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Sir_Knuckle

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Good point, but...
For some reason, they did not know much about this game until they came into the lyceum. They might be like.. hypered up and levelled like crazy before entering the lyceum. and once they entered the lyceum; some of them were like "oh crap, I am screwed" and they might be gone within few days time.
Well, actually similar thing was about to happen to me when I was a newbie. I went to level 4 in an hour time and luckily my old mentor saved me from levelling too fast in this game, and that was when I truly learn about this game. I was lucky since I was terribly busy that day and I had lots of things to handle in the first place.. otherwise, I would be like the newbies who went up to level 15 or level 30s before coming to the lyceum.
I suppose we couldn't say that newbies shouldn't made that wrong move... they did not know the system in this game... and they didn't realise what they have done wrong before learning the true ways..
I've handled lots of newbies who hated the fact that they made a wrong move and couldn't afford elements to de-level them. Kind of sad, but that was just the reality in this game.
By the way, I have to say that you're one of the many examples that newbies should look up. I know it was hard when you started this game, but of course it is still possible. And for your dedication in becoming a game helper, I suppose I can only say "keep up your good work"!! I have some friends who are helpers as well although I am not interested in becoming one.

No Signature

Time Posted: January 1 2011 12:36 pm EST
Last updated: January 2 2011 03:10 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: