You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I think this was not well thinked from start.
I think this was not well thinked from start.

The only demons that are good for some thing are the ice ones. they can steal other players work with out any chance to avoid..

1-Please Olders..dont came with the speach of "You can save dem on market and clans" that is a lame scuse and a big lie. is takes over a minute to bank 1 plat in any of those options. and it takes to me a total noob, 3 secons to steal some ones plats.

2- It bring a total chaos to the game and some pople dont whant to admit it. for some takes (Sorry sis but is not a hour) 3-4 minutes to gain 3 plats in the dark , but it take a full day with 125 engergy for a regular (like me) to ammount 100-200 plats.. while like sera says it takes 1 minute to get 1000K. That is totaly unfare, a lack of respect to others work and efors in the game and YES, like it ot not Eddie and the other Thief, Abusive and A big deal.

3. It will cruch de markets. Of plats and elements. plats can be stealed like gold now, and it takes 7.5 minutes to sera to make a element wile im working my ass in the forest to forge my 1st one.

4. All the other demosn are a piss of junk cuz I dont care if i win a fight i still lose all my plats. Whats next, Demons stealing Sapps and plats. Hey felt lets us now cuz if i have no chance to grow in the game it have no point to me keep playing this you know.

5- (try a diferent point of view) Lest say that i got a pretty demon that can steal your precious subby day, and your nice big powerfull gears (if you give a shit the plats of the noob why can i give shit the real money of the Vets). Hey felt make me a nice demon like this for my birth day so i can steal Eddie and see how he feels after that "Even if he win the fight im the one wining some thing"

All im asking is a bank, you can steal gold, i can bank it fast, is a catch me if you can we have the same chances. A bank for Plats will bring some orther to this madnes.

And of course that you and sera and any one with a ice demon will like that idea, you will love to get us easily with all our plats in hand while we take 3 minutes to bank it in the market or the clan..like we say in my country...NOS QUIERES COJER DE ESPALDAS Y CON EL CULO ENJABONADO... that in a soft tranlation mean..you whant to fuck us up the ass while we are unprotected.

I do personaly blame Felt too, because he should think in all the players, old new and the ones that are coming in future, before making so powerful 1 kind of demon.

And i would like to know Wath is coming next with the other demons. to take some serious desicions abaut me and this game.

Time Posted: December 31 2010 03:42 pm EST
Last updated: December 31 2010 03:42 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: