You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Not agree
Sure that one can bee happy with the plat stealing if you have a plat stealing demon.

It takes over 125 energy to a low level like me to find 20 plats. and 30 minutes while a thief with a pretty ICE demon level 1 and the orb can steal 15 in 1 click.. Totaly unbalanced

Ice demons are the only ones with stealing skills. others are just pertty and have low level attac skills. (until now) so the only usefull ones are the ICe one? Yes the only usefull demons until now are the ice ones. the others are just regular demons. no thing spetial in them.

the only way to bring some balance to the plat stealing deal is to make a bank for plats. why cuz will give every one the same option that we have to protect gold from Thief.

is realy frustrating for me to get robed my gold when i wasnot fast enought to bank it (having a bank)

Is TOTALY FRUSTRATING get my plats stolen and CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT CUZ I HAVE NOT THE TIME TO SAVE THEM

and the other par.....STEAL PLATS EVEN IF YOU LOSE..that is totaly COMPLETLY UNFARE AND ILOGICAL.

There is a probles so ..solutions.

A) No demon can steal...Bad for thief people.
B) Every demon can steal... there is not much diferences then, we lose cuality in the game.
C) Bank for plats. ....fast efective, give every one a chance, FARE, no need to change the demons. there is a chance for the thief and for the victim.

I say C is the Best for all.

Time Posted: December 31 2010 01:08 pm EST
Last updated: December 31 2010 01:08 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: