You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Staff Kvakaca

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My guess
Arsenal vs. Barcelona

I would like to say that Arsenal will win, but I seriously doubt it. Arsenal plays warm-cold system, one moment they look like the supreme masters, next they manage to loose already won game. Barcelona on the other hand play usually good, beating asses and taking names. Shitload of goals.

Copenhagen vs Chelsea

As a fan of Chelsea, I'd say that they will win. Now, problem is that Chelsea have some issues and if they don't find themselves I can see Copenhagen going to 1/4 finals, it's a great team that doesn't really care about fame of big clubs.

Inter vs. Bayern

This two last-year-finalists are not doing too good. Bayers's player look like they want to change environment and it's about time. Inter is in same place where Bayern is, just too tired. My guess, I don't know... Maybe Bayern with 1-2 goals per match...

Lyon vs. Real

I would like to say that Lyon will once again destroy Real, but this year I doubt it. Though french team is doing good and can show that one thing they are great at, brute strength. Tis guys can play for 90 minutes and say "Is it allready over?!"! But $$$ will probably win this year, unless miracle happens again...

Marseille vs. Manchester United

I don't like Manchester, but they will win. Marseille, like Lyon, isn't a team that you want to take lightly, bescause before you know it, you will think about national league and forget Champions league. Still Manchester plays seriously in Champ league, so my guess put your money there. 2-3 goals per match.

AC Milan vs. Tottenham

Ugh, I'll say Milan cause of Ibra and weak defense Tottenham has. Gareth Bale is one good player, but on last match Tottenham played, I saw that he's busted. Scouting has found his weak spots and Italians will take full advantage of it. If you're going to make a bet, I'd suggest more then 3 goals per match.

AS Roma vs. Shakthar

Don't have a clue about this one! Both teams are playing with ups and downs, so I can't really say. Best guess I could give is that both teams will win once with not many goals

Valencia vs. Schalke

Many thought Valencia will drop down afet Villa and Silva left, but "small players" showed what they can do, an trust me they can do alot! On the other hand Schalke isn't a team from the last season, they are not doing too good in national league (15th) and have to concentrate there, so my final gues Valencia will go to next stage, 2-3 goals per match.

Time Posted: December 17 2010 03:18 pm EST
Last updated: December 18 2010 02:41 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: