You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Maggie_Pie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Okay, this is what I think so far ...
Say you have 30 active members, you get 30 points per kill. So for wins you get 30 points, and I would think if you lost a fight, you would lost half of that, so you would lost 15 points.

So its pretty much just like current CBR scoring, but with bigger numbers ... So for example, if 1000 members of I am Innocent clan is active and only 1 was killing, they would probably get lots of negative points and WONT win because the amount they lose for every loss is also quite big. And the fact that most of the members there are very weak, because most have quit.

So I really see no difference in this. Its still to the ratio of 2:1. 2 points for a win, 1 point for a loss. So technically having a big clan may not be the best way to go, especially if most are very weak and in range of strong venners.

Anyway, maybe instead of this way of CBR, perhaps include sea battles (10 points per win X the losers boat level) This can apply to warship, longboat and rowboat. Or for every successful fish you catch on the water, you get points by Number of Fish X Cost of Fish. E.g Stickleback (50) X 10 = 50. For mines, make it for every ore you successfully mine X 2. So if you mine 50 ores, you get 100 points. For outpost, for every 1000 tokens you earn, you gain 10 CBR points. Anything inbetween numbers of 1000 will not be counted. For example, 999 and 1999 would not count and will not be rounded up. So 999 tokens will earn you 0 points, 1999 will earn you 10.

The scores may be a lil bit bigger, but it will mean that newbies and high leveled players can contribute lots especially when they don't have enough firepower to ven. This will also make sure that venning will be the best way to gain points, but includes all types of players.

No Signature

Time Posted: December 16 2010 09:11 pm EST
Last updated: December 16 2010 09:11 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: