You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Maggie_Pie

[+1] [-1]

Subject: This sounds better
As I could see like a lot of people have been saying that this new system could be abused. Say hard working clans that have spent lots of money in the game can't even win a damn CBR cause maybe a huge clan like I am innocent has 4k members and only one of them vens, well then ... its game over for the rest of the people. First place would be unreachable. And same goes for second and third since there is the lyceum and other clans in the hundreds.

I think instead of trying to get active clans to take in players, we should do something like the referral centre. Or like the what once was, of the referral contest. For example, for every 5 newbies you invite or applies that you take in, you get 10GC per newbie, BUT only if they stay for at least a month. I know in that time period, I enjoyed and learned about the game a lot more and soon after, had the skills and knowledge for me to see what clan and what path was best for me at the time.

Maybe you can think of a better modification, but it would do the same thing as what you are trying to do with the new CBR system.

No Signature

Time Posted: December 15 2010 05:01 pm EST
Last updated: December 15 2010 05:01 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: