You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: well....
we can agree that there is a need for the old ways where clans train noobs. i personally do not see this as the answer. there is just to much room for abuse and in the end will the noobs be given proper training?? i think not.

i say this because i have been in at least fifty clans in the last 4 or 5 months and seen the forums and what is out there. i just think there is a better way.

it is true that clans need incentive to start helping noobs again but i do not think this cbr model it the way. i think the way to do it is subsidize clans with resources that train noobs properly.

i think the best way is to have a noob testing ground' a place that noobs go to test at by age. when they pass each age test, their clans gets the incentive. have prizes for different scores per test and grand prizes for monthly total clan noob scores.

this will give the clans resources to invest into noobs. it will make noob training something that clans want to do. noobs will benefit because clans will again invest into them. it will not effect the cbr but provide a new tbr that is not about kills but about training

for more information contact Sir Balains gaming consultant inc. for pricing and hour minimums for game consulting.

No Signature

Time Posted: December 14 2010 07:49 pm EST
Last updated: December 14 2010 08:09 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: