You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Demonic_Wolf

[+1] [-1]

Subject: For Puura
How about bringing the mystic forest back monthly, for say, three weeks of epic troll hunting, on the last day you fight a huge monstrous troll and on the 4th week you gather up your spoils and can convert those spoils into tickets which in turn you can use those tickets for items for your warrior, a Troll headdress, Troll boots, a Troll head (just an off handed thing you can hold and it'll take the place of your shield(like you still have your shield equipped but its there for looks)), etc.

Idea came to me after Puura mentioned the mystic forest, so I figured Id post it

PS: The Mega Troll gives extra spoils, but only those who have slain a certain amount of trolls can fight him and he'll be like the Zhandra (however you spell it) he'll have quite the health bar (possibly longer), very hard (depending on the level, especially difficult to give the higher levels a challenge better then afrix)

PSS: The forest can be separated into certain levels for the warriors, higher levels will have godly powerful trolls, medium will have...well medium, and easy will have baby trolls

again this is just an idea off the top of my head after Puura mentioned, I'll take constructive criticism as long as its mentioned in a mature manor, I may think of it later and update this a bit

No Signature

Time Posted: December 4 2010 08:59 am EST
Last updated: December 6 2010 09:57 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: