You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Edulahin

[+1] [-1]

Subject: THE Helpers
AKA as “Noobs Guardian Angels”, you know them, the orange guys that run to the Newbies Chat, each time some one ring the Request Help bell, even if people is impatient and flee when they cant come in 0,25 seconds.

Always ready to help, and share all they Dark Warrior experience that they have, jut for a simple “Thanks”. As true Heroes for all the newbie’s. Some times all the recognition they get is an orange name, and a Huge responsibilities, because mostly the newbie’s don’t even know how to leave spectra.

Guys is Simple> Click in the Helper name or ID, go to his profile page…on the lower part of the of the page, that little yellow thing that says under Warrior Spectra: [+1 Helpful ] Click it.. TADA!!!, now he/she knows that at least 1 person really cares about his job.

I encourage you, noobs from all Westland, vets that once were a Noob, to remember that orange people that help you that time, That help you today, and that have the disposition that most of us don’t.. to help others….to go and leave some spectra to them. Take that second that will take you to say them and show it to the world, that they are important to Westland and all our Citizens.

And I Encourage you Felt and Adm, to create some kind of Trophy, some kind of reward, “The best helper of the week, the month, the year” for these good people that help us (the noobs) So much.

Here are some pics there are helpers and they are friends of mine, and dis is how i picture them in the Chat.

The Lovely Puura, coming back from the Dark Forest just to find the Chat empty, the Noob flee before she can came.

My good mate Blazze, he left a poker match unatended just to find the Chat empty, the Noob flee before he can came. He lose 100k just for noting. that why he has the angry face.

My Good Queen Nadia...very sad with me because i did not listen to her and did all the opositive of what she teach me. She is so cute when gets angry as deadly

The good and always Helpfull M3TAL L3APER, he confuce me with a Paparatzzi and cover his face..you ruin the pic M3TAL, beeing a rock start and a Helper is verry stressfull.

I can not forget, my dear and good friends Ox and Mama Delicious, this is a picture that will take in the park, which do not find out, do not like their pictures taken.

I could not take photos of Mag or Percy, came to chat, answer, and left without leaving a raster in less than a second, but this post is also for them

TO MY GOOD FRIENDS AND ALL THE ONES THAT WAS, ARE AND WILL BE ORANGE!!!

special mention and a warm greeting to all the orange team Westland

>
SERUOISE (320843)
SharpMoon (679741)
THE EEL (500820)
Greybeard (439282)
NaIzA_SK (346983)
Mi_Flung_Pu (421239)
_CoFFeeMaTe_ (519390)
Rabid_Gopher (532620)
LaFtWaFfE (553116)
zuleka_firesong (56248