You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Saint_RedMoon

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My replies to your questions
#1 I think that twenty medals is too much... I would think about 5 or 10

#2 I love the idea of having a separated CBR at the sea!!!. I think it could be a very exciting addition.

IDEA 1

The top 5 or 10 clans at the CBR, should also win the possibility to give three special medals to their members:

- Hero or War Medal of Honour: medal for the one that did more killings along the month.

- Hero of Tenacity Medal of Honour medal for the player that was more time online during that month.

- Gold Hero Medal of Honour medal for the clan's member that donated more along the month.

Medals would be automatically given to the three winners at each one of the top 5-10 clans of the CBR, and should be shown at their profiles. So the players could be able to get many medals if they participate in many CBRs at the top clans.

IDEA 2

I think it would be nice to add an extra door to the Elite Palace, so players fight with stronger creatures there till they beat the last one and get a Mercenary card as prize.
Those that got the Mercenary card have an extra option at their profiles that can be seen by owners and co owners of the clans.... that option would be [Hire Mercenary]. Each player that get the Mercenary Card, has an extra option at Accounts Options that allow him to set his honoraries. The honoraries should be set by kill... for example 10 gold by kill. Each mercenary would set their own honoraries, and when a clan owner or co owner decide to hire him/ her, he is able to see the amount of that honoraries before confirming.
Also at Accounts options, the mercenary can disable or enable the Mercenary Card, depending on if he want to be hired or not.
The system just counts automatically each kill made when the player is inside the clan that hired him, and he has the option to collect honoraries whenever he wants, and that money is automatically discounted from the clan's gold.

Time Posted: November 13 2010 05:02 pm EST
Last updated: November 13 2010 05:41 pm EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: