You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Roger Ramjet

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Some good points
1. I agree with Onion (and that did not hurt to say) only top 5 or 10.

2. Sea Battles for CBR - This should include ALL types of boats eg rowboats, longboats and warships with different points for different sinkings with types of boats. Nearly all people have a rowboat, some have longboats and some have warships so this would help even it out. As for fishing, well most people learn when to fish to avoid being sunk and that happens now. Perhaps something could be worked out for fishing and some ideas have already been suggested. I also like the idea of having all boats revived like in the ven to allow more sinkings for points. Maybe make it 10 rowboat sinkings for 1 pt, 5 longboat for 1 pt and 1 or 2 warships for 1 pt and since different classes of boats cannot attack each other then this would provide a more even battle field. There would also be a need to be able to launch from different docks or the strongest could just sit at the docks and pick everyone off as they appeared.

3. Outposts - I have to disagree with having only one hit per revive as that would limit token collecting which is the only way to level up or build troops. If the CBR system was token haul based this would encourage people to just spend them so no-one could get any in attacks thus making it token based unviable. By making it point based similar to the ven then it would give others a chance to build and not be targetted just because they have tokens. Perhaps 10 succesful hits would give you 1 point and base it on levels so that hitting inactive low level outposts does not get you a lot of points?. Some good ideas are already being suggested and sooner or later a well rounded system might be possible.

Overall a step in the right direction to be able to have more particpate in CBR then just venners. Other clan members then could take up the slack to prevent ven burn out.

No Signature

Time Posted: November 12 2010 09:18 am EST
Last updated: November 12 2010 09:18 am EST

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: