You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Na_nashi

[+1] [-1]

Subject: additional clanbuildings, payable with cbr medals
I ve been thinking more abou the usage of "buildings" for the clan, I believe that making the CBR more interesting for players is an essential alpect and will be part of making sure that the game survives.
giving clanowners a goal for their clan will help making it interesting.

I am not sure yet what will come or not but i am sure felt has plans of his own and i can t wait to see it all ,
here are just 2 more cents for the pile.

"Food Barn"

The idea has been posted a lot in DW Should food be tradeable or not

taking a step in that direction but not making at as easy for everyone I suggest a food barn.

Basically - clan members can "donate" food of all kinds to the clan, a clanowner or finace officer can then give out loans (which can be cleared)

please remember, food is not easily tradeable this way, there is no food market, neither can u give it to just any player.

a lot of ven clans are already giving plats out as food for their members so they can ven/collect kills.

as felt said so nicely regarding the armory in GD forum "This is done to reduce users stealing equipment from clans and also allows clans to grow trust quickly and more easily resulting in a more active CBR contest."

I also believe that giving new members food will help new players playing at the beginning more enjoyable so that more ppl will stay.

we all know how annoying leveling or venning with 30 energy is, so i don t see a problem why ppl won t use helix/sapps eventually to gain more max energy.
giving clanmembers frood from the clan is not an endsolution to NEVER use helix or sapps.

"Clan Arena"

As you all know you cannot attack members of you own clan and if you want to they have to leave clan.

which also includes inviting them back in, but all donations are deleted, the debts are deleted the officer positions are cleared etc.

ppl want to test stuff and have fun, u could also do some fun clan contests, with skill restrictions etc... (that will be up to the clan i guess and doesn t belong here)

Basically a clan arena is a place inside the clan where i can go, and once in there it shows me all others who are in there at the same time with an attack button next to their names (similar to seafarer)

once I attack them I get the battle log, and thats it.

Sidenote ppl killed in the arena don t give exp, they don t gain losses and the winner doesn t gain wins, this is nothing for cbr
also no gold is transfered either

to make this more interesting also all level barriers should be removed and ppl are ONLY visible in the arena who are actually THERE.
So fighting there will become consentual.
another point could be that ppl who "die" in there don t actually die, so the place doesn t get abused for cheap suicides.

"Clan doctor"

A clan doctor does what the ruben does, he heals ppl.

Basically the doctor since he only works for the clan and no other ppl has loads of time to follow clanmembers around and heals them all the time.

The clan doctor means autoheal for all members of the clan (yes also non subbys and non ultras) to make this idea more interesting for Feltash I propose a cost.

wizard ruben costs plats for clan healing which is 2x the clanlevel in plats with a minimum cost of 40 plats

I propose that the clandoctor costs twice as much or more as what the wiszard ruben costs and furthermore the clan doctor DOES NOT get paid through conventional clanhealing which is won by winning 1-3 place in CBR.
clan doctor may also cost plats and gold mix. to furthermore make the clan docter interesting i propose that the maximum duration for which he can be hired depends on the medals u pay.
(for example) the ruben can be paid in plats for a maximum of 10 days, lets say once the clan doctor is bought with medals, the clan only gets a max of 1 day (which makes it extremly annoying) so to increase the max amout, more medals are needed..3 or 5 or 10...

"Personal Guard"was onced proposed to someone in charge before

I propose that a clan can once purchase a personal guard which is bought with CBR medals, (for example 5 meals for a guard) that guard then sits in the clan waiting.

If a clanmember wants to do any purchases in westland or just wants to be protected from dying through players he can then "hire" the guard for 100,000 gold.
The guard will then guarantee safety until the next revive (30 minutes) which means purchases can be made freely.

Basically this means imunity from all players (not NPC such as DF/beasts?/ygar/kronx) for a maximum of 30 minutes, the big twist is that there is only AS many guards for hire AS the clan owns, for example if my clan has 1 and it is in use, noone else can use it for that time.
If the clan owner wants more, he has to buy more with the medals.

(PS i can imagine more funny features such as naming the clan guard(cost a sapp) or giving the person who has hired him for 30 mins a small "guard icon" on the profile or something)

"Clan jewlery/extended stoare room..."

Basically basically allow players to donate all stones to the clan!

add helix and elements to the list of gold, plats and sapps

let us even donate GC o_O?

"Clan Totem pole"similar idea was onced proposed to someone in charge before

This idea takes a lil more time to explain so please bear with me.
First of all i have to say that for my part and i believe many other spenders who are rather strong are more interested in the development of their clan, rather than adding more and more and more ito their own stats.
I propose that the clan totem pole gives a constant stat boost to ALL clanmembers in the clan, please before u start screaming let me explain my argument with some numbers.

lets assume that the fair gives 1 AP for each million gold, now lets assume that 1 sapp cost 3 mill gold and that SCC gives 85 AP in average
which means

fair 1 mill for 1 ap (potion shop?)
scc 1764700 for 1 ap

Basically the totempole needs to be bought with medals, once its been purchased it gives the owner the option to add as many heads as he/she wants
AS I said before those stats will be for everyone in clan, lets say 10 AGILITY cost 100 mill gold but are for everyone in the clan which will give us numbers like this.

100 mill for 10 ap for 10 different ppl are 1 ap each mill.
the bigger the clan the more ap are gained from one head on the totem pole (inaverage) even tho the individual ap do not rise as much.

What i believe is that more and more clanmembers will work on the clan, instead of their individual stats, also it will forge clanmembers together, loyaly will become more important, and it will be an interesting benefit for recruitment.
on the other side 1 billion gold will buy the clanowner him/herself only a 100 agility increase.
What can be bought for 1 billion gold for just 1 player?

i believe this idea is benefitial for the clan

adding more veriety through a maximum heads for each totem pole, for example a totem pole costs 5 medals, each pole can hold 5 heads, each head can be bought for 50 mill each (cheaper as i mentioned above) and each head gives 10 str, 10 agi, 10 def OR 10 wisdom.
ensuring a need for more and more medals every single month

"clan Inn" (stolen from )

Basically - You pay to stay at the inn, the inn is very busy and selective. Known for being well protected and range of potions that help even the most restless minds to find sleep.

Sleeping in the inn means you're protected for up to 8 hours (example) max, or until you log on again.

Once you take a potion you go to sleep which will also log you off. I thought about how this could be abused and so suggest varying levels of potions which will be an appropriate amount of gold and wear off after ## hours,

The moment you log on you lose your protection and leave the inn.

You cannot be protected while online, but I suggest that for people who need to sleep but cannot wait for resets due to timezones / needing to sleep/ work-school.

Also, this "drink" could have some limitations or side effects which mean you could restrict how often someone needs to wait to use the inn again.

I have to go out and so the idea was not completely polished before posting but I'm posting it any way.

adding more veriety I suggest a maximum number of beds for the clan, lets say there is only 1 bed and if its in use noone else can use the options.
The clan will have to by more beds with more medals, lets say the Inn cost 5 medals and each additional bed cost another medal.

Final note

I will add more building ideas in the future.
I hope you have read all suggestions and given them some thought, what i want to achieve with this whole CBR medals and building idea is that clans actually NEED more and more medals, not just get a potionshop and armory and then get bored since they are done.

as u may have seen, some or most ideas have the option to expand on them and to make the "buildings" better by adding more and more through further payment of medals (eg. docter more days, Inn more beds, more totem poles)

No Signature

Time Posted: November 12 2010 08:34 am EST
Last updated: November 13 2010 07:26 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: