You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Serbitar

[+1] [-1]

Subject: My Thoughts
Agreeing with others I thnk top 20 is too easy, and top 10 could still be less of a challenge than CBR Medals should warrent. Top 5 in my view is the best option, as fr how many medals they should all get it depends how much the future additions to the clans will cost to purchase. If for example the CLAN ARMOURY will cost 5 CBR Medals then I think 5 medals for 1st down to 1 medal for 5th would be sufficient. But if these additions are likely to cost 20 Medals or 50 medals, the prizes might have to be higher, as a clan who can get 5th each month would have to do it for half a year just to get the armoury.

Seafaring would be a good addition to the CBR but like everyone else has said the sea can be very quiet at times, so my suggestion is (if it is possible) every revive your ship should be fixed, that is a must as once you kill someone they could leave the boat sunk for weeks if they wanted too. Next every revive all boats should be randomly placed on the Sea, that way people stalking the waters would have to travel all the Sea to find people, also I think all boats should start in attack mode and if you select FISHING MODE you cannot be atacked.

Peopl have suggested outposts as another possible inclusion, if this is to work the current 10 attacks we have a revive would not be enough, maybe linking to an IDEA currently in the ideas forum, we could have a PCC (platinum charm chamber) and this could give a random boost of 2-6 extra outpost attacks?

Let me know what you all think

Time Posted: November 12 2010 03:24 am EST
Last updated: November 12 2010 06:43 am EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: