You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Anna_Thatch

[+1] [-1]

Subject: The Weary Warrior Inn
This suggestion is basically my idea on some form of PvP immunity while you're logged off.
This could be found in Westland, unlockable somehow... Or maybe a building purchased with CBR medals?

The Inn's appearance can deter those who have not unlocked it in those cases. Could fit in with the protecting it's customers aspect.

An inn for the weary warrior.

Basically - You pay to stay at the inn, the inn is very busy and selective. Known for being well protected and range of potions that help even the most restless minds to find sleep.

Sleeping in the inn means you're protected for up to 8 hours (example) max, or until you log on again.

Once you take a potion you go to sleep which will also log you off. I thought about how this could be abused and so suggest varying levels of potions which will be an appropriate amount of gold and wear off after ## hours,

The moment you log on you lose your protection and leave the inn.

You cannot be protected while online, but I suggest that for people who need to sleep but cannot wait for resets due to timezones / needing to sleep/ work-school.

Also, this "drink" could have some limitations or side effects which mean you could restrict how often someone needs to wait to use the inn again.

I have to go out and so the idea was not completely polished before posting but I'm posting it any way.

Time Posted: November 12 2010 12:33 am EST
Last updated: November 18 2010 11:31 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: