You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Karma_Jack

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I have heard a very disturbing rumour
about new cbr options.

My clan doesn't compete in cbr because we have no chance of winning any of the top 3 spots.
Though we are frequently within top 20, and frequently end up around 14 to 11 when we have some lvling to do, or when competing against each other to see who can get the most kills, or just to brag that I finally got strong enough to kick that guys arse who was farming me mercilessly a couple month back...payback's a beach, and I love the sea air!

The rumour is that many clans will be unable to sustain themselves after this potion shop/armoury thing & will fold.
I have even been told my clan will most likely not survive. Why? It is not mandatory to compete in cbr to play this game.

"I think it will be difficult to keep your clan going. They are having CBR bonuses of clan potion shops and clan armouries. Your clan will have a hard time competing with that."

Why would this be the case? As DM stated, it is already like a four horse race, with the occasional group of players getting together to run for cbr, then disbanding afterwards.

Our clan already has an armoury where all players get any shop equip free...and also long-standing members have access to ref equip( if camped) & some of the better fair equipment, shields, weapons, boots etc.
What is the difference between that and this new clan armoury? More organized? Specific shop run by system? Better weapons available?

So obviously this will change nothing, the same four clans will continue to win over & over again, so why bother competing?

I'm not 'whining' btw, I could leave my clan and join one of the winning teams...I could also jump from my 12th story flat window...and I just love sitting here in a semi catatonic state speed killing, getting repetitive strain injury, or w/e it's called...that's my idea of fun...yes, I'm being sarci, and yes, I'm aware it's the lowest form of wit...but I've been up all night playing on this damn addictive game! That is also my idea of heaven, my eyes watering & stinging, my head hitting the keyboard every 5 mins...looking up to see

kjdsssssssssjdsg h5gwojfffffffffffffhjdkffddsjkru45hgbvjsk rkjto

e[pPPPPPPPPPPPPKKKKKKKNB

my latest handiwork....

what was I talking about? ... Oh yes, my clan falling apart...well, with such an on-the-ball leader there's very little chance of that happening...and a dessicated one too, sorry, I mean dedicated.

Ok, if anybody can pick through the bones of all that and give me an answer I'll be amazed & will donate 10mil to the Lyceum...which I do anyway, just thought it would make look even more philanthropic.

Good night me dears.

KJ.

Time Posted: October 31 2010 05:58 am EDT
Last updated: November 9 2010 01:58 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: