You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

SirBalain

[+1] [-1]

Subject: PLACE YOUR BETS
i will be running a pool on the November CBR. here is how is will go. i will make post of bet and peanut gallery.

under BETS, the clan you are betting on should be the title of your post. the body of the post should be a post and past of you sending me 1 million gold[1,000,000}. who ever bets the winning clan will split an even share of the entire pool. if you make a post under bets and have not sent the gold you will be Disqualified . after each post i will post excepted or denied. your post will only be denied if there is not a matching log in my logs to verify your bet being sent. ONLY ONE BET PER PLAYER. IF A PLAYER BETS TWO DIFFERNT CLANS THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND THERE BETS WILL BE ADDED TO THE POOL.

all post about this pool, talking about betting or anything that is not a bet should be posted under PEANUT GALLERY. we want to keep the remarks out of the betting pool. the bets must be in by OCTOBER 31 at 1:00 am reset that will start the contest. any late bets will not be excepted and better will lose his
1 million {1,000,000} which will become part of the pool and will be paid out. HURRY GET YOUR BETS IN, REMEMBER YOU CAN NOT WIN IF YOU DO NOT BET!!!!

ADD BEETTING POOL PU"S trifecta, this how you bet . under pu's trifecta each player is allowed ONE bet, each bet cost a SAP. this is a DIFFERENT BET from the winners pool. you pick your 1st 2nd 3rd and post and paste giving me a sap. all saps will be evenly divided by winning players. if the sap are an uneven amount in the end of the split the left over saps will be sold and the gold split evenly with trifecta winners.

No Signature

Time Posted: October 28 2010 09:44 pm EDT
Last updated: December 2 2010 04:15 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: