You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Admin Nate

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Want Subscription?
Greetings to all! As you all know we are constantly working on making this game a better experience for all of you and we have recently decided we are going to make a DW blog. What we are looking for is 7 bloggers that wouldn't mind writing up a blog. These 7 bloggers would switch between the different days of the week and write up their blog and post it. If any of you enjoy blogging, or just like to write please feel free to mail me some of your work (DW related, or any other work). We are looking for professional writers that have a sense of grammar, a sense of humor and proper English. This is for serious inquiries only.

If you are seriously interested please send me a mail with a sample work. It doesn't have to be huge (250 words or so is fine) and please use the subject heading of "Blog sample". As I said before this is for serious inquiries only. The bloggers that are chosen will receive a constant regular subscription and if you write a really good blog who knows, maybe you will get a bonus *wink*

Regards,
Nate

Time Posted: October 22 2010 09:19 pm EDT
Last updated: November 10 2010 03:17 pm EST

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: