You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Anna_Thatch

[+1] [-1]

Subject: I like the idea.
but as custom equipment gets more power at higher levels, perhaps restrict the AP gains possible for the equipment to equal or perhaps double the current power of the item, and you have to be the correct level to upgrade it.

Another idea (Perhaps not too important) is for there to be a level cap for custom equipment. What I mean by this is that you can equip the custom equipment you have made or purchased even if you're a lower level than the item's level requirements, but within a certain gap.

e.g. If your equipment is level 40, you can equip it at level 30 because that would be the level 40's lowest reach in the ven.

If your equipment is level 60, the lowest level you can be to still wear it is level 45.

etc.

A final idea, is that perhaps if people can add AP to a weapon, they need to take time to forge the AP to the equipment. I'm not sure quite how it would work, perhaps it means you cannot ven or forest for one revive with that piece of equipment,. I cannot imagine this last one being too popular, but it felt like a restriction that would add to the RP aspect of the game. At the same time it could perhaps prevent you from being attacked and upgrading equipment with AP could be restricted to one hour of the reset.

Like the witch that allows you to realign your AP while taking 10%.

maybe people wold take advantage of that though, so as not to be attacked for that hour. Being safe from thieves, etc.. So it's probably a better idea either not to have the last idea at all, or to just render the equipment being worked on useless/have to keep it at the blacksmith or something for that hour reset.

Bleh, I type too much.

Time Posted: October 20 2010 07:06 am EDT
Last updated: October 20 2010 07:07 am EDT

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: