You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Mr_Grumpy

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Inter-world challenge.
I came up with this idea because of King Achilies idea.

The way it would work. Each world selects 20 warriors from there world to participate in the global challenge. The team who kills plunders outposts steals gold will win the challenge. And which ever world wins gets bragging rights and the world cup trophy.

To do this the developers will need to choose a world for this to happen in allowing 20 players accounts to be temporley transfered to the other world. Each year the world would be changed. Similar to world cup football games you have a host nation.

I think this would be fun to see two worlds going to battle.

You could also have a betting ring made up where the players in the battle could wager an amount to back them selves to win. Make it a complete tally pool with total amount calculated. It doesnt matter how much one team wagers it will come down to the other teams lowest amount wagered which would be matched. The total prize pool would then be split between the 20 winning players.

Anyway let me know what you think? And also weather or not this is possible to do as it is only once a year it would need to happen.

Time Posted: October 3 2010 01:53 am EDT
Last updated: October 10 2010 06:05 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: