You can also play Dark Warriors on
Back to post list
Back a step

Brave_Heart

[+1] [-1]

Subject: Mail Shortcuts
As a Helper I find myself constantly mailing the same things over and over again. I have an idea that eveyone will like.

In this image I have added what could be 5 shortcuts for when we send mail. First look at the blue arrow, we could click in these shortcut boxes and type in whatever we want, something we find ourselves typing alot. Once you have filled in your shortcuts you can save by clicking where the green arrow is. now everytime you go into Mail to send a message you have saved, all you have to do is click on the Speech bubble (not the best speech bubble but that can be fixed) and whatever is saved in that shortcut box will all immediately copy onto your mail where the cursor is. Saving us all lots of time.

Box 1 is the kind of Mail a helper might want to sent to new players.
Box 2 could be your way of describing what camping is as all the helpers, staff and admin know that question gets asked alot.
Box 3 maybe you are the recruitment officer for your clan and you want to get through a many people at a time as possible.
Box 4 Clan Staff might want to let their clan members know about a competition right away.
Box 5 Thats my personal one as I've been looking fr those for weeks now.

If anyone thinks this could help rivals gamers promote their games then I disagree. They can copy and paste the same message anyway. This is just so we can have a few.

I would even say maybe this can be for Specific players like over a year old or maybe we have to earn it.

Please let me know what you think

B_H

Time Posted: October 2 2010 05:38 am EDT
Last updated: October 2 2010 07:33 pm EDT

Replies:

Add reply:
Subject:
Body: